Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Baby Show

We visited the Baby Show today and what a show it is. With fashion parades, entertainment for the kids and lots of great new products to see and buy this is a must go event. Looking for products for your baby or toddler or even for yourself then the Baby Show is a fantastic event givivng you a fun-packed, family-friendly experience.

We saw quite a few of our "friends" at the Baby Show -

* Agoo Australia with their great (new to Australia) range of UV protected children's clothing;

* Czarque who have the most gorgeous shoes for babies;
* Jock & Tilly with their super soft sleepwear and blankets for boys and girls;

* Lil Ludy with the most stunning swimwear;

* Little Bubble and Tree with bright accessories and clothing for children;


The Baby Show is open from 18 - 20 September 2009 at The Royal Hall of Industries, Moore Park, Sydney.


1 comment:

Corrie said...

My husband read the paper and said oh there is a baby show on...I said I know, I don't trust myself there!!! with 3 little ones under the age of 4 I would be in serious credit card trouble!

it all looks beautiful, thanks for the photos!

Corrie:)