Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Peekaboo Magazine

There is a new magazine in town - Peekaboo Magazine - which launched on 31st October 2009, filled with high end designer fashion, kids furniture, amazing toys, fabulous linen, shoes and much more.

It was great to see our Bobinette "Blue Swirls" shirt featured in the magazine in their "Fun with Fashion" pages.


Peekaboo Magazine is home delivered monthly to Paddington, Ascot, Norman Park, Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne & Newstead. There is also another 11 980 copies available via local baby/children shops and subscription.

3 comments:

Raegan said...

I love Peekaboo Magazine! I got my copy today, very stylish.

LisaLisa said...

Dropping in on my friend to say HELLOOOOO lol missing you my friend. Looks like Peekaboo Magazine has some wonderful items.
~hugs~

Robin G said...

That looks like a great magazine.