Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{New Product} Max Daniel Plush Booties!


We are excited to introduce to you a gorgeous new range from Max Daniel - Plush Booties!!  These booties are just adorable and come in a variety of colours and styles!





The booties are a perfect accompaniment to the range of blankets already available from Petit.



 
      

The plush booties will be available for purchase from our on-line store soon. 

If you are a baby's boutique and  interested in the Max Daniel range of blankets and booties please contact us.


2 comments:

LisaLisa said...

OMG, truly love them. Love all the cool colors as well. I hope and pray all is well with you and I'm always happy to see you. Thanks so much for dropping in to see me....you made my day~Hugs~

I trying to start doing children product reviews as soon as I learn how..lol lol hope it helps my little old blog. lol lol

~Hugs Diva~

KH said...

Oh gosh, they are just the cutest!!